skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Designing cool shit with Jordan
Basically a sexy yet mandatory blog created for my interactive media class
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
checksum
Donkey08
Elephant08
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tru Pimps and Lego Ladies
Vaan
Digi Latest Free Phone Plan Baru 2020
6 years ago
Santana
Final Project without Movies
17 years ago
Dakota
:: Final Final ::
17 years ago
Q.
BETA REVISIONS
17 years ago
Eric
My crew (mca-dm320)
Caleb's Interactive Blug
Scottie
Anthoney
Pizza Ninja Michael
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(26)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(4)
▼
October
(7)
tune toys
Lets just sit and think
checksum
For the presidential campaign project I was in cha...
more good!Tomatoes!Beer!Panties!U...
Holy hell
IF I can't do this right THEN does that mean I fail?
►
September
(9)
►
August
(4)
About Me
Jordan
I'm unusually interesting
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment