Thursday, November 6, 2008

id="clip">





I had a lot of difficulty with this bad boy.
I eventually got it but this is far from my ideal concept.
Originally I wanted to be able to use the number-pad keyboard to control and deliver most of the phat beats.
However coding for that is insane.



And very frustrating as DaKota and Santanna unfortunately witnessed.

rotflmao!!!!

.......hmm

but in anycase this is the sex beats drum machines it works but it is not up to my . of face melting



Wait yes it is!


i fixed it.... use those damn number keys playa!

8 comments:

ericHUBER said...

A fight well fought. Pretty cool, you just need like a thousand more buttons to throw on there, I know you got it in ya.

anthoneycarter said...

pretty rad. reminds me of the cool sounds on yamaha keyboards.

Anonymous said...

Awesome Idea, I think it would work better if the sounds sounded more like someone having crazy sex though.

qaaim said...

You got the nice sounds going on mang but I think for the effect of pushing the buttons they should sink in whenever pressed.

wyatt said...

nice. if the keyboard functions worked and had more sounds this thing would be top notch. i like were this audio sex thing is going. AWESOME.

wyatt said...

keep on keepin on

Ms. Singleton said...

The project is workin good. I don't get the top sound as a sex sound? but hey you know whatever. Oh and my name is santana, not san tan na.

shaw said...

There is some interesting effects one can make from holding down specific keys, then switching to other keys. It is not necessary, but having an entire keyboard of sound effects would make this even more effective. A visual indication of each button pressed would help as well.