Thursday, October 9, 2008

Holy hell






Here's what I came up with.

Everything about this was a pain in the ass to do.
but mainly I had problems with my variable.
I figured out how to get it to go up consecutively but I couldn't make different scores have different effects.
But the point was after annoying the audience long enough with a terrible solo you gradually get different sorts of objects thrown at you.

kind of like this:





anyways I added sound because i figured I should to something unexpected to make up for the fact I could not get the other junk to work.


Peace out Im sleepin

6 comments:

qaaim said...

I like the articulation of the fingers as they go over the frets. I think that was a nice touch to add. My main pain about this is that you don't have other elements of the items hitting him. Just fix that and it would be finished. Maybe a little more variety in the musical notes. Like have some heavy screaming feedback from the amp. One Love son.

DaKoda Davis said...

Hey, I am a bit lost with your game. Using the animation of the hands and arms is a nice touch. I didn't have any problems with making that work, and I even found it funny when the 'crowd' throws vegetables at them. However, I was only able to have that play once. I wanted to see more of the bashing from the crowd when he plays faster or something. I think with a few moderations it will be really cool.

ericHUBER said...

Just gotta work on that code yo and it can be phenominal.
Working with the score and separate animations can yield alot of possible outputs

anthoneycarter said...

This is pretty schredtacular man. I enjoy the concept and the animation as usual. Just needs some code tweeking.

shaw said...

The small details are what makes this very interesting. The fingers on the frets in particular. The sound aspect is very engaging. If you want to create different scores, or different effects, why not make multiple if statements (or one continuous if else) that contains multiple conditions for your score? Try tweaking your code with those intentions.

Ms. Singleton said...

I like the sound effects! Aren't you cool. I would like to see the did do something in response now and then like the dude burping in your last piece.