Wednesday, October 1, 2008

IF I can't do this right THEN does that mean I fail?

Sup biscuit heads.

I'd like everyone to meet Bill.

Bill loves beer to such degree that he has to take his shirt off or he'll get sweaty.



Yeah I know right pretty damn awesome.

The only problem is I tried using a counter and it didn't necessarily work. I mean I could tell that it was recognizing the code but when the counter equaled 5 beers consumed I wanted it to play the puke scene. Instead it just would stop completely. I'm not sure what was up. In any case I rigged it so that way the right most beer triggers him to puke even if it's his first one.

Which will work for now.

And that's about it. I don't know what else to say really.

except that Bill's pretty bad ass.


too fucking .swf



6 comments:

ericHUBER said...

Designin some cool shit.

Yeah the code for the count can be a little tricky but i trust you can learn it.

And i think he needs a full bar

wyatt said...

man this is rockin i love your humorous videos

Anonymous said...

This is awesome, who could ask for more than a fat man barfing blood. I would like to see more barfing and an endless supply of beer.

Ms. Singleton said...

It would be cool that when the beer runs out he goes crazy!!! This is very entertaining. Animation is done well!

Qaaim said...

I kind of want him to be breathing like he is actually chugging the beers. Like the stomach breathing in and out quickly. Also maybe a gauge off to the side of how drunk he gets.

shaw said...

Very humorous piece. Personally i find it funny he demands more beer when there is not any beer left.
All of your code seems to be working too, but i understand you have certain desires that need to be met based on personal intention. Check your code constantly, and by pressing "command, shift, enter" when playing in flash, you can see the debug info for every part of your animation. Look up the variable and see where it's messing up, and go from there.