Monday, September 29, 2008

onPress.gotoAndPlay("Tarnished Gonads");






Well Sup Everybody?
You'll notice right of the bat there is some new comers. I added Repulsica and Piss Kid Paul, and as always, there is still Lil Zacky and the son-of-bitch-asshole: Chris. I still have aspirations of putting Chris in Denim. but because the ninja's animations were all hand-drawn I would have to completely redo and redraw that character and that would suck. I still plan on doing it... it'll just have to be addressed later.

I had infinite trouble with pathing. I beleive this is for two reasons.
1. I'm Retarded.
2. We did kind of go over it in the last 3 minutes in class and by that time all I could think of was whether I wanted beef and cheese frozen burritos for lunch or corn dogs...

I ended up going with the corn dogs.

I mean nearly all of my movie clips have multiple moving parts in them. So I mean I know I'm close and Im sure once I learn how to path my workspace will be a lot more organized. but in the mean time I can fake it.

Lets see what else.

Oh yeah I fixed up the timing in some parts and polished the ninja's technique. I also tinkered with the background:






I thought this was repulsive






and I though this was okay but I still enjoy my initial scape the most. Mostly because I chose that image first then based all my colors and character compositions off of it. I dunno I'm hoping the addition of Paul and Repulsica will pull some of the attention away from the confusing background and into the meat of the image.

I realize this is the longest statement I've written thus far.


shit.


I need to get some hobbies.


scoop scoop

1 comment:

anthoneycarter said...

I also agree that the first one is the best background. I like Piss Kind Paul a lot.