Tuesday, September 23, 2008

quiz 2

1. What is the difference between frame events and event handlers?
A frame event is a event that takes place over a certain frame number.
For instance if I wanted something to play at frame 2 I'd make a frame event of that movie clip that'll read a lil something something like:
gotoAndPlay(2)

however an event handler is a little more specific and organized. I could name a specific part of my timeline and then refer to that part for later use. this is important if you decided to add and insert frames later on. If I was using a simple frame event and then inserted frames later... chances are my playback wouldn't be exactly as desired. However if I would have named that event Say "the guy takes a dookie" No matter how many frames I add when I type

gotoAndPlay(theguytakesadookie) you already know what's up. It'll still work and play where expected

No comments: