Thursday, September 11, 2008

Assignment write up! (sorry jill)









So I started animating my animation! I was a little scared at first. I called my mom she gave me some much needed encouragement. See when she was growing up she didn't have things like the internet or animation, so I should be thankful and man up and start motion tweening.

I plan to have a lot more going on than what I got so far.

Basically what I got so far is a landscape with Clouds moving and a Jet Pack Kid flying around and having a blast.

I had some trouble working with the guide layers. My rocketeer would snap on to the line created.. but not follow it. It was pretty frustrating. Also when he did follow it he didn't folllow it with his head leading. so he looked goofy. Also something was off when I imported it i think? My .swf file is showing what's going on out of the viewing area.

All in all I'm happy with how it's turning out.

Rock

No comments: