Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Boo-yah achieved






Chris is such an asshole.


Yo peep this:

I think this is alot more sucsexful than my last entry.
I did alot of changing.
1. I added a sweet ass background
2. I got rid of the ghost and replaced it with Lil. Zacky.
3. The ninja know some new moves. In fact because he is constantly moving the registration points for rollover and roll our are constantly changing. This allows you to create some pretty sweet combos. For instance if you place the mouse over his left leg where he's got the black ninja sock thing going on he'll do a lunge punch. Fucking fierce! I know!... but check this out: If you place the mouse over the Ninja's balls (which I know you will) and move it ever so slightly to the left you can make Chris do a tight kick punch combo. It kinda looks like a Dance move..... only malicious.
Anyways I don't want to give everything away.


stop();


Touch._theSky();

6 comments:

Qaaim said...

Hey Jordan I think it was a nice transition from the previous flash movie. Great job. I just wish there was more actions for each character. Really develop them with their own story. Like why is Chris being such a douche? Also I made my animation for you. IT IS DEDICATED TO YOU MANG!!!

ericHUBER said...

Jordan, i mean i just cant stop being surprised by you. I mean....shooting flames from a ninja? Thats awesome. But look, he needs to go hide behind that playset, and have ice powers. Little billy nice something too...like he can make plants grow a little quicker....
You got it

DaKoda Davis said...

:: Jordan ::
I think this is a definite improvement from your last piece. I have to agree with Q when I say that I wish there were more actions for the users. However the flames are a nice touch. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you got the code working for you, add a few more elements and you'll be good to go.

shaw said...

I wouldn't have thought of using the position of the mouse to indicate different actions. With some hitbox detection you could make yourself a pretty decent game of rock-em sock-em robots... but i'm jumping ahead.

While everything works, I do wonder how the ninja's punch kick combo will fare on slower computers . The speed of the animation on different net connections may throw the pacing of the combo off, but that's just speculative.

Ms. Singleton said...

the shouting flames from the ninja is too cool! Its a funny piece, and the text lead me to click the correct object for the next step i the storyboard.